Viking Contemporary 3-Ply Cookware combines form with functionality. Inspired by the Windsor pan shape, it is designed to create a modern look while maximizing performance and efficiency. The conical sides are angled out to provide more surface area for evaporation, while the walls retain more heat resulting in faster cooking times. The vented glass lids allow you to monitor the cooking progress of your meal while reducing the chance of boil-overs. Sealed rims completely encapsulate the aluminum layer inside the stainless steel, preventing it from coming into contact with food. Internal volume markings on sauce and saute pans in both US and metric units make measuring easy.
Viking Contemporary 3-Ply Cookware combines a layer of aluminum sandwiched between heavy-gauge stainless steel. The aluminum core provides exceptional heat transfer throughout the cookware, while the magnetic stainless steel exterior makes it incredibly durable and safe for all cooktops, including induction.
The Viking signature stay-cool handles are ergonomically designed for a secure grip, comfort and balance, while remaining cool to the touch. The cookware is oven, broiler and grill safe up to 600°F/315°C (oven safe up to 400°F/204°C with glass lid), dishwasher safe and features a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
The Viking Contemporary 3-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware 7 Piece Set includes a 10 inch fry pan, a 3.4 quart sauté pan with lid, a 2.4 quart saucepan with lid and an 8 quart stockpot with lid.
- Includes: 10-Inch Fry Pan, 3.4-Quart Saute Pan with lid, 2.4-Quart Sauce Pan with lid and 8-Quart Stock Pot with lid
- 3-Ply construction made up of Non-Reactive 18/8 Stainless Steel Interior, Aluminum Core, and Magnetic Stainless Steel Exterior
- Windsor Pan-inspired, conical design provides more surface area for evaporation, resulting in faster cooking time
- Includes Look and Cook Domed Tempered Glass Lid for Evaporation Control and Heat Circulation
- Features a Mirror Finish and Cut Rims
- Riveted Signature Viking Stay-Cool Handles Designed For Balance, Comfort and Control
- Safe up to 600°F/315°C, Glass Lids 400°F/204°C
- Compatible with all Cooking Surfaces
- Dishwasher Safe, Handwash Recommended
- Limited Lifetime Warranty