Who is MetroKitchen.com?
- The oldest on-line kitchen retailer in the world. Started in 1998.
- You can speak with an actual, LIVE person in our office in Atlanta! Each customer service person is an expert in cookware, knives and small appliances. They will even go into the warehouse and look at products to make sure you have all of the information you need.
- A family owned business.
Our guiding principles:
- Treat each customer the way we want to be treated.
- Provide information and expertise to help you select the knife, cookware, small appliance or other kitchen tool that best fits what you want and need.
- Find answers as quickly as possible to your questions about our brands.
How do we pick the top brands for MetroKitchen.com?
We only sell well-made, top quality brands, many with lifetime guarantees. Each of us helps to select and test the brands we sell. If we don't like it, you won't find it at MetroKitchen.com. Every day, we check competitors' prices to make sure we always give you the best possible prices.
Why buy from a family-owned company instead of one of the big guys who sell the same brands?
- You'll get the best possible prices at MetroKitchen.com.
"If you find a better price, we'll match the total price (tax, shipping, handling), as long as the item is in stock and sold by an authorized retailer (this excludes Craigslist, eBay and similar non-authorized sites) ."
- FREE ground shipping on everything that's more than $75 *, in the continental U.S. We hate paying shipping charges when we order online. So we don't think you should pay them either.
- We don't charge handling fees. To anyone, no matter where they live. We hate paying them. So we don't charge you.