Hammer Stahl’s new Damascus series knives feature 67 layer AUS10 Damascus steel forged in Japan, which provides excellent edge retention. They are razor sharp, well balanced and lightweight. The 5” Utility knife is useful for smaller tasks involving slicing, chopping, mincing, and dicing. The real rosewood handle adds beauty as well as durability and functionality. Each knife comes in a foam padded gift box with magnetic latches.
- 58-62° Rockwell Hardness
- 15° Blade Angle
- 67 Layer AUS10 Damascus Steel forged in Japan
- Razor Sharp
- Rosewood Handle is ergonomic and offers excellent control
- Lifetime Warranty
Use & Care:
- Hand wash with mild, soapy water with a non scratch cloth or sponge. Rinse well and dry thoroughly.
- Do not place in the dishwasher.
- Cutting on hard surfaces such as granite, glass or tile may dull or damage your knife’s blade. A medium soft wooden board is best
- To protect the extremely sharp edges and your fingers, it is best to store knives in a wooden block, in-drawer knife tray, sheath or knife case