From the archives of Le Creuset, comes the enameled cast iron Cassadou which functions as a deep saute pan or small Dutch oven. It was originally inspired by Provencal hunters and the stews they would prepare from the day’s catch. This updated version with a convenient handle is ideal for frying, braising, and simmering.
As with all Le Creuset cast iron, the Cassadou has exceptional heat distribution and retention that lock in flavor as well as keeping dishes warm or cold at the table.
- 3 ¾ quart capacity
- 6” tall with lid, 10 ⅗” diameter
- Enameled cast iron delivers superior heat distribution and retention
- Ready for use, no seasoning required
- Easy to clean, durable enamel resists dulling, staining, chipping and cracking
- Tight fitting lid circulates steam and returns moisture back to food
- Ergonomic knob and handles for easy lifting
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe