For groundbreaking innovations in cookware, equip the kitchen with the Hestan NanoBond Molecular Titanium Stainless Steel Chef's Pan. This high performance 14-inch Chef's pan is designed to heat quickly and thoroughly for better browning, stir frying, sautéing, and simmering. Hestan’s innovative cookware technology, Molecular Titanium, bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to 18/10 stainless steel construction, creating a brilliantly resilient cooking surface that is 4X harder than typical stainless steel, making the everything pan resistant to scratching, staining, and salt pitting.
This 100% nonreactive chef's pan is fitted with an ergonomic handle for a comfortable grip when cooking and serving, plus the large capacity is ideal for everything from stir frying, to sautéing to one pot meals. High heat and oven safe to a scorching 1050°F, this Italian handcrafted versatile pan offers a lifetime durability for culinary perfection.
- METAL UTENSIL SAFE - Molecular Titanium bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to stainless steel, creating a 100% metal utensil safe cooking surface 4X harder than typical stainless steel that is resistant to scratching, staining, and salt pitting
- PROCORE CLAD - Chef's Pan is crafted from triple bonded stainless steel with exclusive ProCore aluminum delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware for quick and even heating
- FLUSH RIVETS - Ergonomic handle has been fitted to the chef's pan with flush rivets for easy cleaning and stacking/nesting capability
- SEALED RIMS - Encased with stainless steel to prevent dangerous wear and tear, skillet rims are 100% dishwasher safe, with no sharp edges ever.
- HIGH HEAT TOLERANT - Induction compatible chef's pan is oven safe, broiler safe, and heat safe to a scorching 1050°F
- MADE IN ITALY - Hestan cookware has been handcrafted by skilled Italian artisans
- 100% toxin-free
- 100% dishwasher-safe
- Oven and grill safe to 1050°F
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Superior pan geometry
- Lifetime Warranty
- Handcrafted in Italy
- 14 global patents
- Optimized for induction